Anal sex? adult content

My boyfriend wants to try it but I'm not soo sure about it. Does it hurt real bad for a first time? Lube? Do you wear condoms during anal?

vannahbaby213

Asked by vannahbaby213 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I would use a condom and a crapload of lube.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• LOL to anon!!!!!
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Never done it, I dont do things I am not sure about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• no condom they can break and snap lol and make him let u be in control of it ALL and it wont be no where near as bad as u think it would
    myboysRmyhero

Answer by myboysRmyhero at 12:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Always condoms, always lube. It has nothing to do with being the "first time". If you are relaxed, and super horny, it will not hurt too bad. If you are tense and clenching, you aren't going to like it!
    Try a position that gives YOU control of the thrusting so you are in charge of how fast or how deep he goes.
    Also if you want some really good advice, the TWO of you should go to this site, and READ about anal sex TOGETHER!!

http://www.talksexwithsue.com/analsex.php
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i find it discusting
    rosaxmariie

Answer by rosaxmariie at 1:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Sorry but mine is for exiting only. Whenever my ex asked I would ask him if I could get a strap on, do him first and if he likes it I would let him try it on me. He never asked again. I believe its whether or not you are comfortable with trying this. If you aren't ready he will just have to understand.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 1:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• vaseline, lots of it, is very good for lube. try using a dildo the 1st few times that's a little smaller than him. it helps to be a lil tipsy if u like to drink.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Definitely use lube! But honestly it depends on the size both length & width wise of his di*k. My ex & I did it all the time but with my hubby now I just can't!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Def use a lot of lube..and make sure you are in control!! make sure he eases into it. the first time i let Dh do it he was so happy i finally said yes the he rammed all 11 1/2" at once. I screamed and bounced around the room like some one lit my ass on fire. the next time i controlled how far and how fast and it wasnt too bad. You can try getting an anal taper which you use to alclamate yourself gradually.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 1:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2011