REGULAR PERIODS ? adult content

Im not sure If there is a way .. I had My Son I got the implanon in i have had it taken out as i am highly allergic to contraceptions as it turns out so my doctor has banned me from taking them... anyway i had a period on the 30th of may had uprotected sex during ovulation window.. i have done several tests one had a faint second line all others have been negitive so im not pregnant. im now 5 days late.. is there any way i can regulate my periods ? without contraception ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Health

• Not sure but check out "e-how family" or talk with your dr. to discuss your options
    frstldyhmsch

Answer by frstldyhmsch at 12:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• e-how family wats that ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Not without contraceptives. Give it some time and it may work itself out. Mine were never on time. Always late and rarely early. I couldn't take birth control either.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 1:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I have had this before i fell pregnant with my daughter i had to take prevera tablets & then clomid to have her then after having her everything fixed its self up and i had my son then i went on the implanon & i have had one period in 7 months i was the implanon for about 4 mths and then nothing for weeks so i took a pill & i had my last cycle on 30th may...but taking the pill confirmed that i was allergic to contraceptives.... arrrrh annoying...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Do you have PCOS? If that's the cause of your irregular periods, Metformin can help.
    JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 6:02 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No he cause of my irregular periods last time is that apperantly i was on the pill for to long and it supressed my hormones... no i have had ultrasounds and i dont have pcos..I think i might have a chat to my doctor tomorrow when i go to just have ablood test done to rule out pregnancy definatly and then if im not we shall go from there thank you all for your help.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Look up natural ways to help regulate your period.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:20 PM on Jul. 6, 2011