Casey Anthony

I have kept up with this entire trial. I actually have 2 questions. 1. Guilty or Not Guilty? 2. Death penalty or life in prison w/ no parole? Please no arguements. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

DDWay

Asked by DDWay at 1:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Based on evidence : Not Guilty
    I really don't think she'll be convicted so, I'll say 0 years on murder charges.
    Guilty on 4 counts of lying to authorities...28 years is what she'll get.

Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• 1) Guilty as hell
    2) Death Penalty--don't waste any more of MY tax money!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• What she said. Lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Change your tampon, take some midol...come back tomorrow.
    Trial of the century, obviously we're excited to talk about it. If you don't want to hear about it, don't open the tab. It's fairly simple :)
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• "Trial of the century? really? I thought the OJ trial was the "trial of the century" and I dont believe its been 100 years yet?"
    Well anon, actually it is a new century. OJ's trial was back in the 90's. When it became the year 2000 that was a 100 yrs. Since this is 2011,
    the Casey Anthony is technically the "trial of this century"
    @OP...yup she is as guilty as OJ was, but lets hope the jury has some brains in this trial. since she isn't a movie star. I also hopes she burns in hell.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Right on Anonymous #1!!!!!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 1:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Lol @ chloesmom get her girl
    DDWay

Comment by DDWay (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• shhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....
    I've been watching this case, I'm obsessed. I love talking about it, I want to know everyone's opinions and why they think that way. I want to know if your decision is based on emotions or facts. I could go on and on.

If there are 100 topics of Casey on here, I'll post my answer 100 times. If it's the same as everyone's, so be it. If it's different, so be it.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• @ anonymous 2... this is about a 2 yr. Old child being murdered. My grandbaby is 2 and I would be insane if someone did that to her. That's why I'm so interested in this trial. @ Chloesmom I can see your side of this. I do not see her getting a death penalty for this. They don't know how this poor baby died. The thing that worries me is that Casey hid this from her parents and lied over and over again. The nanny stole her. Then she didn't know, oh wait she drowned in the pool, oops I got arrested soooo my dad AND brother molested me...she's one sick puppy! Then while on the phone in jail says to her parents she doesn't want to talk to them she wants the boyfriend. Why is everyone talking about Caylee? What about me? That's what she said and that's worrisome.
    DDWay

Comment by DDWay (original poster) at 2:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• DD - Casey is a nut job. I don't think anyone would argue that. She is living in a fantasy world, for sure.

Anon - Begone. If you don't want to hear anything about it; then don't click the link. Again, fairly simple. It's obvious you came back, either knowing someone wrote a smartass comment or you just wanted to write "how silly this is getting" again. Now, it's starting to point towards you're looking for an argument.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2011