Do those do it yourself baby gender thingies work?

Im not pregnant or anything ive just always wondered lol!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 1:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you're talking about a Chinese calender, it didn't work for me.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• With my son and baby in my belly(girl) it worked the chinese calender....I also did the red cabbage test and it came back as girl. The needle and thread test never worked.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 1:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• nope didnt work for me:( my gender test said boy and im haveing a girl..the chinese calander lied to me too they said boy too and she is most certinly girl
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The chinese calendar is like 99% true. But its doesnt work for everyone especially if you dont know the day you conceived. Goin off my period to get my due date with my daughter, it told me I was having a boy but if I went by when she was born and count back it told me a girl. This time I know when I conceived and it tell me a boy just like the ultrasound did. So we'll see for sure if its right this time here in a few weeks lol.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I have seven children and the Chinese calendar was not right for any of them.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i don't think so
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:44 PM on Jul. 5, 2011