I'm a fool again.

Found this in my dh's messages:

HER: just wanted to remind you of what an amazing man you are!! I am proud to have you in my life!! dont ever let anyone tell u any different!!!
PS.. Why cant i post comments on ur wall???..

HER:Love you..

DH: i love you to. thanx you. it means alot. i dont know why you cant leave comments. . iv messed with this thing so much because of the wife and know she has the password to it. so its all down hill. lol im gonna delete this messege after. i love you....

I've had doubts about his faithfulness in the past and now this. It's not a friendly "Love you" the "..." suggest more. Him hiding it from me suggests more. Him talking shit about me to another woman is so out of line.

Should I even bother questioning him? I wrote about him before. When he was home on R&R he left for three days and stayed with his brother. Guess who the brother lives with.
I don't even know what I'm feeling. Utter betrayal.
How can this happen to me again?
I thought I had found my soul mate. I honestly thought he loved me like I love him. Why???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• im sorryi'm sorry! this totally sux. i would def ask him about and see what he has to say. i would packmmy stuff and leave, if you dont he will just keep doing it.

ajs16919

Answer by ajs16919 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• ***hugs***
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I am sitting on the couch that fucking skank gave me. She welcomed me to the family after giving it to me. I wonder if she welcomed my husband to the family by fucking him. Two faced cunt.
    I am so enraged right now. Thank the Lord I am no where near either one of them.
    I pray I can exert self control. I'll call my therapist first thing in the morning.
    I need to scream. And hit something,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:03 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• So, her is your sister in law?
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• She's a "friend of the family".
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Your sister in law is with your husband? I would tell her husband and u guys can confront them.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:13 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Her FB says she's "in a relationship" but it doesn't say with who and there's no pictures of her and a man.
    He commented on a pic of her kid and she went on and on about how much the kid loved "Uncle ***" and how they couldn't wait to see him again.

I only have one person IRL I could talk to about this and he's asleep. I apologize for unloading here but I don't know what else to do.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Let it go sister.

I'll help you talk smack about your hubby if it makes you feel better. :)
    I'll even come smack him around for ya lol jk jk
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• no real point confronting him you have all the evidence and you said again so its obviously not the first time, seeing your therapist is a great idea and then leaving the cheating bastard would also be the best thing for you and your kids. He is putting too much of himself into this other relationship and you and the kids are the ones that are going to suffer for it, no need for any of you to go through it, better off to just start fresh and find someone who does love you with all his heart
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 2:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If anyone gets smacked around, it'll be me doing the smacking while raving like a lunatic ;)
    I can't let this go. I honestly thought so much more of him than this.
    I thought we were living our own little fairy tale.
    I'm so fucking stupid.
    I can't believe I was fooled again. The last man I loved cheated on me too. My dh knows this. It took me a long time to open up to him. He knew all my insecurities and fears. I always felt I wasn't good enough for dh because I came so damaged. Am I not worthy of the love and respect I crave so badly? Why can't anyone ever love me as much as I love them?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2011