Having a hard pregnancy:(

so I already have two daughters ages 3 and 5 and am no longer with there father my new husband is great but I a m hating being pregnant. I have already had extreme bleeding which put me on temp bed rest. And now cramping and I'm only 5 months. This is his first and he is so excited but upset I'm not I don't wanna fake it but how do I change how I feel?

MISSOCTOBER

Asked by MISSOCTOBER at 1:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just take it day by day, an if he has a problem remeber God gave us women the strength and courage to do this and it shall pass...just stay possitve as much as you can.
    Rileymom612

Answer by Rileymom612 at 1:54 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Try to reassure him that the difficulties have had a negative impact on you--it's fairly normal to not be super excited when you have these difficulties. As to changing your attitude, you have to focus on the good in your life such as your girls & your new man & put on a little bit of a false faced smile--feelings follow our actions & what we think about! You could write out some positive affirmations to recite every day.
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 5:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i was put on bed rest with my 1st dd at 26weeks nvr had cramping tho til my very painful braxon hicks..and had a book full of complications..so i kinda understand where your comming from..when i startd haveing my problems i tried not getting attached jst incase i lost her..just relax and like rileymom said take it day by day and youll be fine goood luck i jope everything turns out good for you nd for your baby
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• :( *HUGS*
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:42 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Thanks gals! Well things are getting a little better he just got a new job that should enable me to stay hm more and not work during this.
    MISSOCTOBER

Comment by MISSOCTOBER (original poster) at 12:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2011