Does anyone have any baby clothes?

I am due to have another baby in Dec and would love help with baby stuff...at this time I dont know the gender of the new one. I am in need of everything....so if you have stuff an want to get rid of it please leave me a message and I will gladly take the stuff off your hands....Thanks

Rileymom612

Asked by Rileymom612 at 1:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't at the time, but have you tried Freecycle.org? It's a great organization dedicated to keeping still usable items out of landfills. You can get rid of things you don't use anymore and post "wanted" adds for things other ppl may have lying around that they aren't using anymore. I used it to get rid of a lot of my baby stuff and more. There is an application process for several reasons and so you can find the "group" nearest to your location.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Were is your location? Cause my friends live in pensilvania(p-a).they baby stuff don't what it
    yilvenia69

Answer by yilvenia69 at 2:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2011