Still eating!!!

I've read that after 37 weeks you stop gaining weight as much, I'm at 39 weeks and eating like crazy!!!!! I already gained 43lb , the most of it i gained in the last few month... I'm hungry all the time, what's going on with me? Can that be a mental thing, knowing that soon i'll have no excuse to eat whatever I want:)

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 10:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• everytime you go to eat a bunch of stuff just remember that you only need a certian ammount of calories i think like 400 per day to support the baby

remind yourself that whatever you put on must come off when that baby is out of your tummy, try drinking water when you think your hungary

being pregnant is not an excuse to eat whatever you want
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Your stomach can only hold so much at time right now since the baby is taking up a lot of room in there. You cannot survive on 400 calories a day. Eat healthy and drink a lot of water. That will help give you a full feeling. Being pregnant isn't an excuse, however, I gained 80 pounds with both of my pregnancies and with the first I lost 48 before I left the hospital. At my post partum checkup I was actually 2 pounds lighter then when I got pregnant. With my second I lost about 45 before I left the hospital and now ten months later, I am about 5 pounds heavier than I was when I got pregnant.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i gaines 53 lbs with both my boys, and i was 110 when i got pregnant. i ate and ate, i loved food, but it hurts when your too full.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• There's no such thing as an average pregnancy, an average woman, or an average body.
    Don't believe anything you read.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008