How did you...

How did you spend your Fourth of July? We BBQ , swam and had fun with family.Fireworks were cancelled and banned due to a drought, so the kiddos were a bit sad.

sunsetbeach81

Asked by sunsetbeach81 at 2:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Holidays

• BBQ then walked down the block to watch the NYC Macy's fireworks display over the Hudson..I live on the jersey side but get an awesome view right at the end of my block. I had to put DS on my shoulders to see and now they are killing me..but it was worth the pain to see the expression on his face.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 2:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• We went into Minnesota in Stillwater found ourselves a spot along the St.Croix River hung out there with loads of other people for a few hours and then watched fireworks.
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 2:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• We cooked out and spent time with family.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 3:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Went to the base event, saw the Plain White Tees in concert, watched fireworks.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 5:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I spent it trying not to go out and murder the neighborhood with their own fireworks. They started setting them off early Thursday, and proceeded to set them off day and night (usually from about noon to 4 or 5 AM) from then until this morning. They made me hate fireworks.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:08 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My brother came up to visit from Phoenix - hes away at school - we swam, had dinner visited and watched the fireworks - I have never been that close (about 300 feet away from where they launched them) it was great!!!
    Chelz711

Answer by Chelz711 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• at Walt Disney World! It was fabulous!
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 9:14 AM on Jul. 19, 2011