Has anyone seen paranormal entity NOT activity/

....im kinda scared now im watching it right now and i keep jumping.... :P and if not whats the scariest movie you have ever seen????

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 2:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Entertainment

• I had a brain tumor and started seeing white orbs everywheres. I thought it was from the tumor because no one else could see them. Then they started showing up in almost all of my pictures. Taken with different cameras both disposable and digital. I have loads of pictures to prove it. Haven't seen as many since I got radiation but have lots of paranormal activity around me.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 3:12 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You mean the movie right. I saw it on Netflix but haven't watched it yet. Probably one. Paranormal Activity scared me to death.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 5:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• That suppose to say Probably won't.
    HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 5:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I haven't watched it yet. I'm trying to think of a movie that actually scared me... I grew up watching horror movies (the first I remember was It when it first came to VHS or TV, when I was about 2 or 3 and my dad was clinging to ME from fear lol), and honestly not a lot scares me with them, now. Darkness Falls freaked me out. Dead Silence also freaked me out...The remake of A Nightmare on Elm Street gave me nightmares because it was so horrible (I kept dreaming that people started liking it more than the original, which was terrifying for me, as a huge Wes Craven/Nightmare/Robert Englund fan). They (Wes Craven flick) scared me a little. Those are the only ones I can think of that really freaked me out. There might be more, but I've seen so many horror movies I can't keep them straight anymore lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I saw it before I watched Paranormal Activity. Scared the crap outta me!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• lol the new freddy sucks..... :( i watched it the other day and i jumped alot but it wasnt scary just loud noises at all the right times haha......i member when i was little like 3 and i watched a rumpolestiltskin movie and he was killing everyone......as a kid that totally freaked me out and the dolls movie i have watched them since then and thought how stupid haha
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 1:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011