Grossest porn/sex preference you have ever seen? adult content

Personally there are 2 that are tied as the grossest,, Beastiality (pple having sex with animals) and Scat (pple covered in poop, all in thier mouths and everything) I just dont understand how anyone could get off on stuff like that.

If you are wondering..i used to love the site SteakandCheese.com (before they became an all porn site) it used to have f*cked up stuff like rotten.com, funny stuff, wtf stuff and porn. I was so mad when they switched to an all porn site especially because they were charging. If i want free porn ill go to pichunter.com

MonkeyMommyNJ

Asked by MonkeyMommyNJ at 3:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, the feces thing I just don't get. Bestiality I haven't seen. Well, actually I haven't seen either of those, but I've heard of them so... Anyway, grosses that I've actually seen, like in porn, I would have to say fisting and using super large objects. Though with the latter it's more like a side show type thing lol. Or a train wreck (not being able to look away and the like).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i was going to say the poop one but seems you got that one covered. I saw something once where a woman had two pairs of open scissors in or vaj-j. That was just disturbing. I know they must have done that very carefully but who knows what kind of fool out there might get the idea a womans parts can handle that kind of stuff. Stuff like this is why I'd rather not even watch porn for fear I might accidently come across the sicko sites.
    christina259

Answer by christina259 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Those are both pretty gross. I'd also add ATM to the list along with Bukaki
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2011