The supernatural...paranormal ....the same?? adult content

Not a Religous Topic, its just for fun....:)

What do u all think?? Do u believe in there is something else after death? Do u believe in ghosts or spirts? I do think there is a such thing as ghosts as well as evil spirts/entities. There is a town somewhere, I cannot remember where, but theres a club named "Bobby Mackie" This place is said to be haunted by evil entities because rumor has it and well as actual accounts that it used to have devil worshippers in there, they threw a woman's head down this drain in the basement, also had a serial killer that escaped into this place and killed people (not 100% sure on this). Just a nasty place all togther.
FYI...A priest claimed he had to perform a exorcism of a person cause he belived he was possessed by a evil spirt.

Do u all think all this stuff can be true??

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I believe in spirits and ghosts, and yes I believe that some can be malevolent. I don't believe in demons, though. Or at least not in the way Christians do. I believe in personal demons (such as addiction). I've had far too many experiences already in my life to not believe.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2011