Could i be pregnant ? adult content

my last period was the 30th may Im five days late for my period i have had unprotected sex during my cycle around the 11th of june i had a brownish discharge around the 18 th of june ... i have done pregnancy tests i had one with a faint second line and 2 neg would i be pregnant or is the test right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not a chance.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 3:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Go to your doctor and have them check you. Brown indicates old blood.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 3:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• if you had one test with a faint second line; chances are you could be. Take the test first thing in the morning; that is when it is the most accurate.

Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 4:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Go see a doctor, they can do a blood test which is more accurate than a urine one, good luck!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 5:13 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yes you def could be pg! The brownish disch might have been implantation bldg. Take another test first thing in the am when it is most likely to be accurate (highest conc of the hormones); just remember they are not always accurate.
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 5:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• oh okay i didnt relise yu were ment to test in the morning none of my tests where done in the morning..one of my friends said it sounded like implant bleeding when i told her about it she has 3 kids & preg With no 4
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• get a blood test i had two neg and thought all was ok now i find out like three weeks ago i am and boy am i far along
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 10:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Oh for goodness sake........
    ANOTHER " could I be pegnant " question, complete with the description of fluids and discharges. I sure could have lived without THAT.
    WHy does eveyone continue to post these "Am I pregnant"..."Could I be pregnant?" or even worse "Am I PREGO?>" questions? OMG.....GET A TEST And do it in the morning before you eat. The first "pee" in the morning is accurate. If it is still negative, wait a few weeks,. You will probably get your period OR if you don't , see your Docror. But please, don't ask Moms at CM. We are not Doctors---we are not Home Pregnancy Tests.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Arrh FUCK OFF minnesotanice..! DO You keep That Message Saved .... I have read That On A a few Other peoples Questions you didnt like to read..Stupid Bitch Get Of If your going To Keep Being SO Dam Rude... I didnt ask You to Read My Bloody Question....It is marked with TMI But Maybe Your To Old To Understand What That Means ? GO Away RUDE woman
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2011