My breasts are sore all the time! Help! adult content

I am 25 years old and have not breast fed for over 4 years. I know for a fact that I an not pregnant so that has nothing to do with it. I am not on any kind of birth control so that's not it either. There is never a time when they hurt any less or any more, they just hurt all the time really bad. Any time my daughter lays on my chest or even brushes it with her arm I almost pass out because it is so bad. This has been going on for about 3 years now. If you have dealt with this yourself or know anyone that has and have any answers please reply.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Health

• I find that I get pain when I don't wear a great fitting/supportive bra. I have cystic breasts and that's where some of my pain comes from.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 6:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Go to the doctor asp,cause only they could help you w that problem...good luck I will pray for not to be nothing bad
    yilvenia69

Answer by yilvenia69 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2011