Who's with me - today, is the day!

After this weekend and too much junk food.
Today, is the day! Limited to one can of soda a day and no more junk food.
How do you keep your diet healthy? On a small bubget?
I was drinking like four cans of soda a day, a candy bar for lunch and processed food most of the time for dinner.
I limit my kids soda and for periods of time refuse to buy it or have it in the house. I drink mine at work.
I do have a treadmill, used it great until I pulled a muscle - that was like six months ago!
Anyhow, today is the day, use that treadmill.
Who's with me?
Today, is the day! We can do it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Do you drink soda for the caffeine or just because you like the taste? If it's for caffiene, try some tea with caffeine and make iced tea. That way you get your energy burst, but without the sugar and calories
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 4:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I'm heading out for a 7 1/2 mile run shortly here (before it gets too hot), and going to be eating lots of fruit salad from yesterday. Trying to figure out some sort of healthy dinner for tonight, when we have my parents over.
    This quote always helps me when I'm getting tempted- "Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."
    You can do this! Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:27 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• im with you on it! if
    you want we can even cheer eachother on and check up ;)
    no more cigarettes or fast food for me and no more soda and candy bars for you!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 3:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Soda is my downfall. I drink one at 9, 11 & 2 at work, then at home I could drink 1 - 3 that evening.
    I have quit soda before and it always creeps back into three or more a day. I read the can, see all that sugar and other junk in there.
    I live on caffine, I could go with eating and thrive on caffine.
    I'm 5ft 1 and pushing 150 lbs.
    NOT GOOD!!!
    Id love to be 120lbs again, but after three kids - id be happy with 130lbs again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2011