OMG!!!! Is this little caylee

Here is a picture of a mall employee taking a picture of the little girl what do you think?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,464244,00.html

4kids1970

Asked by 4kids1970 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• um seriously? they found a body. didnt the do dna on it yet? I know its not a nice thought to imagine she is no longer with us but people do cling onto false hope in the wake of something so tragic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I just read the story and really if some stranger were taking pics of my kids I would try to cover them and get away too. How rude! You see people all the time that '"resemble" other people. It doesnt mean a thing. They tried to imply in the story that the mom (or whoever was with the little girl) trying to shield her from having some stranger take her picture was somehow suspicious. Please! What would you do if some stranger person was showing a weird interest in your child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• The body is currently at the FBI lab. in Quantico, VA. They are having to really do alot of DNA to see if that is Caylee, since she was only 2yrs old when she disappeared there are no dental records so it is taking alittle more time. I believe that she was killed and that is her body. Only time will tell if what we expect is right or not.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 10:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• There are people that resemble people all the time, and the the photo isn't incredbily clear either, so in my opinion it's, and I'm sorry to say it, I think that she was killed and that is her body. And when the FBI lab finishes their investigation I guess we'll know.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 10:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I think it would be wonderful if it really was her healthy and alive (sad that somebody kidnapped her) but I think deep down we all know the horrible truth. Only time will tell. Honestly I hope nothing but terrible things for her monster mother-and I do not believe that she deserves to be called a mother. Just because you give birth to someone does NOT make you a mother.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 10:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• freaky that the family after seeing the picture thinks its her though.....but that could be that hope that she is still alive...but ive always thought she was dead to be honest.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i feel so sad for this baby girl.what a beautiful child with her whole life ahead of her and someone stole it away.I could not imagine this happening to anyone i know.It's soo sad.This case has brought me to tears more than once.I hope that casey gets the sentence she deserves.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 11:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I don't think its her, it kind of resembles her but, that happens all the time. And if a stranger was trying to snap pictures of my kid I would be covering them too.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I agree with the others: I'd be hiding my kid if some stranger was trying to take pictures of them. Also, I find it a little difficult to believe that someone would have taken this little girl, hidden her all these months, and then take her to a mall playground right there in the same town she was taken from? I mean, come on.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• my friend has a daughter that looks a lot like Caylee. Um.... its not her. I have known her since birth. Kids resemble other kids at this age. And I wouldn't want strangers taking pics of my kids either. Especially to be plastered all over the internet.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008