Does it bug you when....

people complain that they cant do certain things ( that they dont want to do) because they " dont have the money" , but they can still do the things they want to !?

I see this all the time with several people .. for example these people who have been together for 10 years... just had a wedding, just purposely got pregnant with their 6th kid, but complains to everyone that they barely have money for food let alone gas money ( when someone asked why they didnt show up to a family function) ... if you barely have anough money for food, why are you having a big wedding, why are you having yet anohter child ?

Another person in my life complains about how they can never get ahead, how they are going to have to be on PA forever and actually has cried because she has no money to buy the "extras" in life....... but yet she will have a new pack of ciggerettes at any given time, her kids are so spoiled they get $20 toys every other day ( if not EVERY day)... there was one day when we had to go to a CVS because she didnt have milk or bread... she went in and came back out because she forgot her food stamp card, but yet used the last $20 she had to buy her kids 2 toys ( that I am sure they already have) ... we then had to go all the way back to her house so she could get her food stamp card to go back and get the bread and milk ... and at the same time I used as much gas as they would have cost , doing that.... her boys also has to have everything name brand, including a $300 stroller... she is a greaty mom - she doesnt need to spend that money, and then complain about not having it !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• yes sounds buggng dont let it get to you stay away from tose people i keep to myself dont like hearing peoples bullshit and crap waste of time really but yer is curtainly bugging
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 7:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I agree with you, its stupid. People who buy beer and cig should not complain about not having money!
    My brother and SIL would have their elect shut off & my mom would pay the bill but they always had beer and cig.
    I don't drink or smoke, drive an old car & I barely make it but life is what it is & we get by...
    Making the most of it...
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Unfortunately there are bad habits that make people happy. Too bad these same bad habits influence on peoples lives for the worse.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 8:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yes, it's annoying but really, none of your business. If you don't want to hear it or see it, just avoid that person (if possible). I know that once you are on PA, it is very difficult to get off because they do not allow you to save any money, which is probably why she thinks she can spend whatever she has on junk. It is really hard to understand unless you've been there. Then again, she might just have different priorities and doesn't really want to move ahead. Either way, how someone else spends their money shouldn't concern you unless you have given her money also.
    urbpro

Answer by urbpro at 9:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I cannot avoid these people so since I do have to hear it on an almost daily basis it sort of is my buisness...

I at one time was on PA and didnt have that problem

i have given her money , which is why it annoys me even more.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2011