35 weeks preggo.

im 35 weeks pregnant i have my next doc appt. on friday so ill ask her then but what do you think ca be causing the pain in my feet? iv tried using different shoes during the day but the pain is ALWAYS there in the morning when i get out of bed. they feel like when you go out in heels and wear them for a really long time. and is it normal to be swollen all the time and could maby my feet being swollen al day be the cause?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If they are swollen that could be the case. Maybe you should elevate your feet when you sleep at night and hopefully the pain won't be there when you wake up.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The swelling could be making things worse, yes. But this sounds like Plantar Fasciitis I had it. x

Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 8:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2011