Bathroom trouble adult content

for the past almost weeek now, iv been having alot of trouble going to the bathroom i went from almost having diarreah with really bad cramps to cramps and just gas, now the cramps arent as bad today or yesterday but i ca feel the need to pass gas and to have a bowel movement but i cant, i also have really bad hemroids so i dont want to keep ttrying and worsen those. iv tried the prune juice and it didnt work very well. i also here and feel air or girgling in my stomach if i push the top or the side sometimes is that normal? is the baby ok? im 35 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• This happened to me! I feel for you! Get off wheat and dairy until the baby comes and sprinkle unground flax seeds onto your food for a couple of days. That will see you right, I assure you! x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 9:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i am also 35 weeks but i havent had to deal with that problem so im not much help. maybe your doctor can tell u whats best to take
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Try stool softener. I'm 38 weeks and I keep going back and forth between the 2. The softener seems to work for me but you have to take it every night before bed.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2011