What will the verdict of casey anthony's trial be? i dont think no one will never know what really happen to the little girl. its really sad someone needs to tell the truth

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The verdict: Anything can happen. I don't think they have a case for the death penalty, but the jurors may come to a different conclusion than I have. Scott Peterson got the death penalty in CA on circumstantial evidence. It could happen to Casey as well. Or she could just be found guilty for the lying to the police. Who knows.

As for the truth, none of us are guaranteed truth. Ever.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:10 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I agree that we will NEVER know the truth because nobody seems to know how to tell the truth!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• She won't be sent to death. Though I think she's guilty, there's just not enough solid evidence. The jury has to think of the "what ifs" and the loose ends. "What if" there's the slight chance she really didn't harm her child? Long shot, but I think it'll cause either a hung jury or them all agreeing to at the most, life in prison and she'll be out in 25ish years....if nobody kills her in prison before then!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Oh and yea, unfortunately only the guilty will ever know what really happened to little Caylee.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• There's gotta be a way to make them tell the truth... they're all liars there in court, you can tell it... I dunno. :(
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The only person who really knows what happened to that little girl is her mother and she's not talking, and even if she did who'd believe her anyway. I think she will be found guilty of first degree murder but might receive life behind bars.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• She will be found guilty of lying to the police (no brainer), aggravated child abuse, and Felony murder. I dont think they proved premeditated beyond a reasonable doubt. Either way Muder 1 and felony murder carry the same sentence. I think she will be the 2nd woman sentence to death row in FL history.

Answer by gemgem at 10:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• ...."I don't think anyone will ever know the truth".
    Of course we won't. The while family is dysfunctional. They all lie.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• regardless i hope she is found gulity because for ur child to be gone so long and u not report it it just not right weather if it was at her hands or not she was reponsible for protecting her child weather she drowned or not and she didnt report it
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2011