Is there a time of day when you are completely alone?

For me, the time is now. My husband works late so he usually sleeps in and because it's summer, I let the kids stay up late so they sleep in now too. So these early morning hours are when I am completely alone. It's my me time, I guess.

keisha613

Asked by keisha613 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• My 18 year old is an all night owl, so by 5am he is out for the day. My DH goes to work by 6:40 (I love the 5:40 days better !! lol) and I don't leave for work until 8am............I SO LOVE, OOOOOOOOOOOH SO LOVE, THAT TIME FOR ME. LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Nope. Not with a newborn in the house. Usually it is the time between when my older kids go to bed and dad gets home, but now the baby is up during that time turbo feeding before her long stretch of sleep.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• When I hide and lock myself in the bathroom with a candy bar lol Even then there's a 90% chance one of the kiddos will come knocking asking a question that daddy could've very easily answered had they tried him first lol Ahh the joys of being mommy!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Honestly, unless the kids sleep in or all nap, no. I have then all the time and most of the time even at night one or randomly both wind up in my bed.
    yellyell083

Answer by yellyell083 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• When the kiddos are at school or their aunt's/granny's and the hubby is at work, and during the summer I'm like you: it's the morning hours!
    BryRon

Answer by BryRon at 9:18 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Not even when I pee, lol!
    urbpro

Answer by urbpro at 9:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yes,between 7:30 and 11:30 Mon- Thurs when my son is in summer school

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Not every day, but 3 days a week - my husband leaves for work at 12:00pm and takes the kids to the sitter at that time, so I am alone from 12:00pm - 4:00pm (some of that time is spent working and some of it should be spent at the gym) and then my kids are going to bed at 9:00pm all summer and my husband doesn't get off work until 12:00 am so from the time they go to bed and I go to sleep, that is another 2 hours.

it used to be a lot more, but his hours changed. I am getting used to these hours, so I bet they will change soon.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• For me, its when I get to work early and I have the office to myself before we open at 8. Or if I go to work on the weekend to catch up on work and I have the office to myself. Oh I love the quit!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• After everyone is asleep at night.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2011