I got totally bashed last night on a question I asked. I know cm monitors questions and answers but out of all the comments I received one truly hurt me the most.

I have been asking for advice about a guy on fb from my hs . He obviously is lonely and loves to talk to me becasue I am very kind to him and I know he has issues with his family and he does not even talk to his own mom. Therefore he talks about so many things in life and I just happen to get advice and of course you have to laugh at some , some give great tips and suggestions but one member had the audacity to tell me I need help. I am happily married and have a beautiful child. I have a beautiful home and recently even won a small lottery prize so that I don't have to worry about anything for the next year. So what if its getting emotional with this guy I just ask for advice becasue I really feel sorry for him and sometimes I feel like we have so much in common.My father recently passed away and most friends just shrug it off and act so nonchalant about things. He instead would talk nonstop with me supporting me trying to make me feel better. So yes it is inappropriate at time but I have no one else to talk to everyone is on their on path or schedule in life and does not want to be bothered.So please thanks to everyone with the great advice and just keep it coming...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow, some ppl. I am glad you found someone to talk to, I think we all have friends like that who aren't always female that we tell things to in our lives. People on here judge way too much and it gets pretty immature and stupid, as long as you know what you are doing is okay ignore the idiots.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I don't know what's going on, but your whole run-on paragraph just seemed like you justifying a freaky relationship. But whatever. Why do you care so much about what internet people think anyway? Everybody knows we're not real. We're just robots typing shit out for ratings.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 9:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Honestly - in my opinion - if you are emotionally invested in this man - you are cheating.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I am the one that said it and I will stick by it. You have asked questions for a solid week about talking to a married man and you are also married. What makes that wrong is that you clearly have feelings for him.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• And I know this question will go *poof* just like all the rest!!!!!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• And bashing isn't a difference in opinions.
    twinsplus2more

• It's not bashing if someone tells you the truth. If you want to be told that you're right regardless of circumstances, it's smarter not to ask that from a group of perfect strangers.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• The only thing I can think of as to why you got bashed is b/c in one sentence you say you are happily married, and another you say yes it is innapropriate at times and then you have the big "but". I don't care what you do, or who you talk to honestly. This is just what people may see from what you just wrote. GL to you and I hope you find what you're looking for.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 9:26 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You want people to tell you it is ok. You forget to mention, EVERY TIME YOU POST, in the original post how emotionally you feel he is your soul mate. You only mention that 30 comments in. Then when you are called on it you delete the question.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You want to make out like I have bashed you. I was nice to you the first 200 times you asked about this nonsense. If I were his wife I would want to slap you and your husband should probably go ahead and leave you. You are totally infatuated with this man and he is taking your butt for a ride.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2011