Could i be pregnant? adult content

ok it was june 11th when this guy i have known since we had been kids, wanted to lose his virginity and im the one who took it we didnt use condoms he just jerked and wiped it off then went back for another round am i pregnat? my boobs hurt and i crave certain foods but i dont feel like im going to vomit. im only 18 and im back and forth sometimes i live with my parents and times with the guy....i need help...my parents are christains and they dont believe in sex before marriage...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• banging head into wall

WOW, good luck - you are 18 years old and should know better than to have unprotective sex!

twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Wasn't this exact same post put up by a troll last week?
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 9:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• slapping forehead

Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 9:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• This sounds a lot like a post I read last week. I recognize everything but the guy wanting to lose his virginity.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yes, if you had unprotected sex (no condom, no birth control) then there is a chance you can be pregnant! My 'advice' wait for your period, if it does not arrive take a pregnancy test or make an appointment to go see a doctor/ob-gyn and have an exam and blood test done. It would also be a very good idea to talk to the doctor about what birth control method would be best for you, and then use it as directed. Good luck I hope everything turns out ok for you.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I agree.... wait for your period and then take a test.....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 11:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2011