Where can I find a cheap mp3 player?

I want to get my husband a MP3 player for christmas but I only have like 30 bucks. I thought I would get more back from selling back my textbooks but I didn't so now I have to go really cheap. Any one have any ideas?

Tamarock

Asked by Tamarock at 10:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Shopping

• In these hard times. Try a PAWNSHOP. People pawn everything. Fairly new stuff too.

Answer by louise2 at 10:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Buy a no-name brand. I bought one for my daughter last year for Christmas and I think it cost me about $30 and it works just fine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• You could try Craig's list sometimes people are selling cheap or a pawn shop, not sure how much they woukd cost there but it's worth checking out.
    good luck :)
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• my SIL got one off QVC for her newphews she only paid 20dollers for it. It works great. I dont know if your up for shoping on QVC i never have but my SIL buys lots from them and she says they are great about letting your return things if you dont like them. You could just go to there website.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Bought my boys each one for $10 and it is nice. They are dirt cheap at the stores especially grocery stores who are trying to boost their sales. My DH rarely goes along with my 'good finds' but he asked someone who had it and they said it puts out a nice sound and good quality. Will it have the name brand ipod NO but it is an MP3 and very nice. Now if you want to step it up to an Ipod walmart has them for about $30-40 its called a shuffle. Last year went for 80-100 now they are under $50. Good luck. If you have a grocery store called Kroger check them out I heard they still had a few.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 11:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• We're a family of Sansa MP3 players. You can get a smaller (1G) Sansa Clip for $30 or less. Check out www.buy.com.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 11:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My MIL just bought my boys MP3s yesterday at Toys R Us and she paid $14.99 each.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 11:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Well I would suggest joining a site where you earn points to shop on amazon.com

And if you give me 10 mintues from this post Ill post the picture and the points that it takes to get one.
    cmw1612

Answer by cmw1612 at 6:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Well it wont allow me to post a picture but you get the idea....spend points to buy the item not cash.

List price:5999 points
    Price:3599 points
    You Save:2400 points (40%)

In Stock

Ships from and sold by Non Amazon Partner

We will order your product within 1 business day .

3 used available from 2889 points

27 new available from 3698 points

cmw1612

Answer by cmw1612 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2008