long question(sorry) i guess i'm looking for sympathy:)

I really happy to be pragnant but besides all of the common pragnancy side effects like sickness, weight gain, fatigue etc... Every month I get a news of something going wrong!

First I was getting an HPV vaccine, after I got to second shoot I found out I was pregnant. Since our immune system weakens during pragnancy, it trigered the virus. So instead of doing something good for me I got something i didnt ask for! then it was a syst in my tooth, i had a sergery on it a year ago now it came back!Then a fungus infection on a toe, now my doctor thinks I have herpes infection so he's trying to convince me to go for c-section. I don't think he's right about that and Iam going for second oppinion.

It's just too much to take!!! It seems like this pregnancy cost me my health.

I can't hear anothing thing gone bad:( does anyone else feels like I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no i dont think iv ever really had anything go wrong. but if you do have herpes its importent that you do have a c section you dont want your baby to come in contact with that during delivery. I know its hard enough being pregnant but just remmeber at the end you get a little bundle of joy and you will hold them and forget wht life was befor you had them. keep your chin up.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i was high risk with all 3 of mine and my catholic OB wanted me to get fixed after my second...thats how bad i was....i spent 3 days on a coma after i went into preterm labor at 27 weeks...they gave me meds for high blood pressure high blood sugar plus the 3 doses of the stuff they used to stop contractions....i had to be life lined to a bigger hospital and en route i woke up to one of the emt's standing over me with the paddles...my heart stopped....then woke up 3 days later to a nurse saying that i should be dead right now...released to bed rest after 5 more days at the hospital and my son born 6 1/2 weeks early he spent 2 weeks in NICU he wasnt born breathing, i had to deliver in a rural hosp, and had to wait another 27 hrs b4 he could be move to the bigger hospital....the rural hosp staff did a very good job of keeping him alive with what they had.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• so it could be worse......and if you have herpes you have to have c section but i would too get a second opinion, i had an ER dr say i had that and when i went back to my reg dr the next day found out i had a really really bad yeast infection not herpes....
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I also had an ER dr tell me I had herpes when I really had an allergic reaction...so like the PP said I would get a second opinion on that. My pregnancy went fine until I went into preterm labor at 29 weeks (which they stopped with meds) and then I had problems with high blood pressure which is why I had to be induced. Basically I had a picture perfect pregnancy up until 29 weeks and then things went downhill. I felt very alone so I understand how you feel.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 11:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2008