Can it be?

Can stress cause labor or changes? I have the menstrual type pain in my lower abdomen and back, and a few contrx. I go in later, So I guess we'll see?? Anyone else? My hubby and I are really fighting right now, so that is why I was wondering about the stress thing as well....

Unbroken_Amanda

Asked by Unbroken_Amanda at 10:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes, stress in your body gets transferred to the baby, and it can bring on labor. I tried really hard not to stress after my hubby lost his job when I was pregnant and we had to move because of it. Try to take some time for yourself, and maybe try some counseling. Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yes stress can bring on complications along with early labor. good luck hope things are ok.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 10:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yes and try not to stress too much because ur baby feels ur emotions right now...so the baby will stress 2
    angel_lips

Answer by angel_lips at 11:26 AM on Dec. 16, 2008