Swollen feet legs?

how do you know if you are swollen? i have a hard time figuring that out because naturally i have fatt legs my husband has always made fun of my ankles and now that im preg. its worse but anyways how can i tell if im swollen im starting to think i am swollen is that a bad then to be always swollen? im reaching the end of pregnancy finaly.

ListaPaMas

Asked by ListaPaMas at 9:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• They usually feel swollen and tight and the skin will remain pitted for a few seconds if you press with your thumb. Whether they are swollen or not won't matter so long as your over all health is ok (doc will tell you). But reduce swelling or the chance of it by drinking plenty of water and resting with you feet abover your pelvis if possible. Enjoy the last of your bump days! x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 10:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• you'll notice the swelling.. you'll see a tightness in the skin, and you can typically feel the swelling.
    If you have swelling, drink more water, elevate your feet, and try to cut back on your sodium and salt intake.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You can feel it, it makes you sore. I can stick my finger into my shin or foot for just a second and the skin stays down. Lay on your left side to help circulation and feet elevated like the other girls said. Low to no sodium intake if you are having a problem. You'll know though...
    Stefanie1130

Answer by Stefanie1130 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011