Do you have a piece of technology that is supposed to make your life better,

but instead makes it so much more stressful?

It may sound silly, but our printer is like that for me. The stupid thing will set for 15 minutes and "think" about a print job and still not produce anything. It won't print on colored paper and if I buy the papers with the decorative borders it reads them as photo paper and will only print in the photo quality mode (even after I have set it in draft). I bought it for the cheap ink (we homeschool and I print for my small home business so I go through a lot of ink), but the ink prices have doubled since we purchased it and now it's just a big pain. I can't wait until it breaks so we can get a new one. Never again will I buy a Kodak printer!

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 10:05 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Technology

• My laptop! I don't call the blinkin' thing The Time Machine for nothing! I could hug it and bash the living daylights out of it with my flip flop within any given second. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :0j
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 10:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You should hear dh's boss complain about cell phones. He is always switching. Your situation would be so aggravating. DH's boss's situation is kind of funny.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Printers are seriously the worse! Someone recently posted up something on facebook about printers & how they are someones funny little joke or something. It was really funny but I couldnt ever find it again it was weeks ago! For me its always my cellphones. I have such bad luck with them really they are awful. If its not the phone its service (I live in maine). Seems like a constant battle!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Our GPS!!! When DH first bought it, he was always telling me just follow the GPS it knows what it's doing. That GPS has come close to being thrown out the window more than once, I hate it! I was @ Lowe's the other day and I decided to check the GPS for what fast food was close...it told me Taco Bell, I thought yum taco bell I really really need that! (I am pregnant.) So I follow the GPS to this supposed Taco Bell only to find about 5 clothing stores, I was so pissed, thankfully Popeye's was right there so I went through their drive-thru instead. Also has anyone noticed that the voice on the GPS is really bitchy? She is always yelling @ me in a condescending tone!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• " Also has anyone noticed that the voice on the GPS is really bitchy? She is always yelling @ me in a condescending tone! "

^^^^ lol    ^^^^ 

At times less is better in trying not to keep up with the latest toys.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My stupid ******* POS prepaid phone. We don't have a land line, so it's pretty much my only contact with other people, except online friends. It's worthless and I wish I could afford to activate the Droid my friend gave me.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Not really. Maybe the Wii because my son always needs me to find the right game for him.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 10:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My GPS. Now, it needs new maps, but when I hear her say "recalculating" I know she's being a bitch.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Printer
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 2:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• The wireless router, which, if left unsecured, can be connected to by the kid up the street, but can't hold a signal from the 2nd floor to the first floor, so we had to drill holes in the walls anyway.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011