How often if any doese your husb or SO get oral sex adult content

my husband thinks everyone gets it regularly and dont know how lucky he is!my husband gets oral as for play then also gets a b.j atleast once a week.this man thinks every women doese this.how often if any do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• "I keep my husband happy...yours sounds like he's well cared for and needs to appreciate it. "

Ditto

I will add that i don't personally know very many women who will do this for their husbands. Yours should consider himself lucky...as does mine!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 11:03 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• LOL, Let him know I said that he IS lucky. ;P
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I will second fireeyes....your DH IS lucky! Don't tell my DH that, then he will expect to be getting it like that....my DH might get it once or twice in 6 months! It's just not my cup of tea.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:22 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My hubby has this natural aroma in his area, even if he showers, and it makes me sick, I feel bad for him because, like the poster above, he might get it once or twice in 6 months. Plus, pre cum ..LOL I JUST gagged typing it. Is just .. ugh.
    Ashleigh_17

Answer by Ashleigh_17 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• In our case, it's not my husband's cup of tea, he's asked for it a handlful of times in over a decade of marriage, never to completion. I've offered plenty, and I get turned down. However, he loves to give oral, so who am I to complain?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:21 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• DH is happy. That is all I am saying.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I keep my husband happy...yours sounds like he's well cared for and needs to appreciate it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• anytime he will let me. he's so stressed out right now and is not in the mood very often. :(
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Not often. He'll get it as foreplay quite a bit, but an actual BJ, not often at all. My jaw and mouth get tired after 30 minutes and it can take up to a hour and a half.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Once a week here too.
    However, my DH wants it everyday.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2011