How often do you change your bra?

I'm assuming most will say everyday. But, is there a need to if we've not been sweating?

Womamhood

Asked by Womamhood at 10:27 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Um once or twice a week. LOL I don't have many.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Daily
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I wear mine for about 3 days before washing it and changing into another bra.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It really depends on what I have been doing, sometimes every other day. This weekend it has been every day because I have been so hot and sweaty working on moving and fixing up the old house.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I have about 30 some odd bras, most with matching undies. I'm a Victoria's Secret gal so I usually buy several pair of the same undies that match the bra cuz undies tend to wear out before the bra does. So I wear a different bra almost everyday but it also depends on what I'm wearing too. I'm one of those gals who if she's wearing a blue top then my bra is blue or a blue print and my undies either match exactly or are blue too. I have 197 pairs of underwear. I know my fiance cringes when I get a Victoria's Secret coupon in the mail.... Hey everybody has their vices.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Every day.

Answer by gemgem at 10:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I have quite a few bras (I like variety). I usually wear them once or twice (depending how many hours I wore the bra, and how much I perspired that day) and then toss it in the laundry at night when I am done wearing it. Then next time I need a bra I will grab a clean one out of the bin.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i switch em out untill it's time to do laundry. luckily i have 6 or 7. i have to pay 2.50 to do 1 load, that may not seem like alot but it is to our budget. off brand febreeze is very helpful.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• every day when I work out and and when I sweat alot.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I will wear one when I'm out and HAVE to because of a shirt I am wearing. It's then stripped off immediately afterwards. It usually gets tossed into the laundry because I wouldn't put it back in the drawer even if it's only been worn a couple of hours and it's relatively clean.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2011