What are your pet peeves?

What springs to mind right now that really bugs you?

Womamhood

Asked by Womamhood at 10:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Road rage! People should just calm down and stop honking at people, being rude and tailgating and getting so mad! If they really need to get somewhere so fast - they should have left earlier and just chill out!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• some1 whistling (it's the high pitched sound), not rinsing the food off your dishes, or rinsing a bowl once and filling up w water and leavin it there w food floatin all in it yuuuck.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Not putiing your shoes away-dirty dishes on the counter instead of in the dish washer- pulling open my curtains to look outside- not shutting the shower door- not putting things back where they get them from-more than 1 load of dirty laundry-empty soda cans left on the table I could go on. My hubby says I have ocd I say it's from raising 6 kids and needing to be organized.
    starfire59

Answer by starfire59 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• People refusing to educate themselves about things; assuming things about people and people's beliefs (particularly concerning Paganism and Witchcraft); people not signaling when changing lanes in front of me or turning off; people riding my ass with their bright lights on; jeez I could go on for hours about this lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• First thing that pops into my head is I hate it when my husband uses my towel after he takes a shower and then leaves it hanging there wet so when I go to use it it's a wet soggy mess. Man! Does that piss me off. Go get your own towel, lazy ass.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:56 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Currently, my DH's coworker and his nasty ass piggish social habits.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• When my husband leaves a diaper on the floor!!! It's the absolute worst, I swear! One morning it was dark and my foot landed in a cold, wet, puddle of mush... Yeah a soaked pee pee diaper from the night before. I wanted to strangle him....
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• People rubbing or scratching their blue jeans. I can't STAND that sound. It's part of a sensory disorder. I can't touch blue jeans at all- it's literally like scratching a chalkboard for me. YUCK. Soda cans and bottles left sitting around, not putting your stuff away after you get through with it.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2011