Baby's first 4th!

fischer (4 months) did so great!! aside from an afternoon meltdown from skipping morning nap, he had a wonderful day! slept completely through all of the fireworks, i couldnt believe it!

how did all of your little sweethearts do yesterday/last night?

flamingomegs

Asked by flamingomegs at 10:38 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sophie was great, a little bit crabby while waiting for fireworks, she was tired and it was too loud to nap, but she loved the fireworks! We thought she might be scared, but the noise wasn't bad and she just loved the bright colors! She is 9 months.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• YAY, that's so cute: ) Oour 6 mo DD did great, she watched every minute with daddy holding her.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My kids loved it, but they are 8 and 5. When my oldest was 6 weeks we took him to the fireworks!! I really don't know what we were thinking. I was young and stupid. But he did great, slept through it too.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:59 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I really wanted my son to see the fireworks this year, but it was going to be too late, and he was ready for bed, after the whole weekend being off schedule. I'm hoping next year he can see them.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:09 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It was Jack's first 4th but he's almost 1. His birthday is next week.
    He had a blast. He played outside in the backyard almost all day and then when it got dark the older kids put him in his stroller and sat in the front yard to watch the neighbors set off fireworks. He never cried but got too tired to stay out there before they were done.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011