Why is cheating so bad?

I met a guy at work who happens to be married with a one year old daughter. I'm also married with a 3 year old daughter. We've been talking for a couple of months. Nothing about our conversations have been innocent and last week things got physical. We didn't sleep with each other but other things happened. I have absolutely no guilt. I have zero feelings for this guy it's just a furious sexual attraction. We both love our significant others and have no real issues in our marriages. We just wanted each other and didn't want to live with any regrets. Our significant others will never find out. We are extremely careful to the point where we don't even know each others cell phone numbers. If no one finds out then why is it so wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• It is wrong because you are lying to the people you "love". If you want casual sex then you should be single and have sex with single men.
    Shaylyn318

Answer by Shaylyn318 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You're asking for it...I'll let the other mommas give it to you. I'd get kicked of CM for what I have to say.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• That's between you, God and or the conscious that you may or may not have.... Would you care if you husband was of having a raging sex fling with another woman?
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Some people just don't have any morals, and it sounds like you may be one of them. I don't know why it's so hard to understand that if a man is married you don't persue him. How would you feel if you contracted some sort of disease and gave it to your husband - would you have some guilt then or does he really not mean anything to you?
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You make it sound right. But honestly, IF either of you spouses found out......would it be right then? If your child came to you sobbing over a cheating spouse.........would you tell them that it was okay?
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Wow aren't you just a lovely wife. I feel awful for your spouses. Cheating is pathetic, disgusting, low character, and so on.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Do you really not know the answer to that?
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Because you made a commitment to be faithful to your husband! I honestly can't believe you actually asked this question!! If you really see no problem with this then you just shouldn't be married!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Ask your husband if it is right.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• tsk tsk

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 5, 2011