What's your motivation to get off your fat butt & exercise? I have none & need it badly.

I'm a heffer lol.

mandielynn23

Asked by mandielynn23 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Health

• Got tired of feeling like shit. Simple. I joined a gym and work with a personal trainer
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:53 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My motivation are those endorphins that my body releases when I work out, it is a feel good hormone like no other....

Answer by older at 10:55 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I hate going to gyms (so boring) so I had to find something that would keep my interest. My son wanted to do geocaching (treasure hunting with a gps) so we went and our first one was a nice hike. I felt so good after and I wasn't bored because we were looking for something and following directions. So, anyways, hiking and geocaching (and the look on my son's face when he finds the geocache) are what motivates me.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:57 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I always feel really UP when I exercise! Even if it is just a walk.
    mom4wine

Answer by mom4wine at 11:04 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yea the "high" you get after a good work out is amazing. Only reason I really go, plus i'm stronger than I've ever been. I'm the type of person who won't work out without going to a gym. Too many distractions at home. If you can afford it, try a trainer, trust me, you won't be bored. But they are expensive.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:07 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Well, I decided after my last doctor's visit that I HAVE to do something about my weight- I'm bigger than I've ever been, and I'm disgusted with myself! So I decided after seeing how much my DDs like the people at our local Y and how well the interacted with the girls and other people that I'd try that. I love yoga, and I've heard great things about Zumba, so I'm going to do both of those, and I'll have classes 6 days a week. Membership was not that expensive, and now my DH is wanting to sign up too! Hopefully our whole family can get interested in something there.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:03 PM on Jul. 5, 2011