Does your best friend live near you?

mine is moving to detroit

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I live in Cali, she lives in TX, and today is she is flying to England for 2 months!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:15 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Nope... she moved 16 hours away to Portland. D: But we still talk to each other all the time. I sure do miss her!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Nope. She lives near detroit and I live in tennessee. I moved here 3 years ago. But we still have a great realtionship. She makes several trips here a year and I make several there each year. Not really for our friendship...but because my daughter is her granddaughter...LOL. But, I have to take DD to MI for her visitation with her father, and we make sure to go see my best friend while were there, and like i said, she comes here twice a year or so to see me, DH, and our kids. And, shes "granny" to all three of my children, even though shes only blood to the oldest. Long distance friendships can suck bad sometimes, but if the bond is there, its not as hard as it sounds. I talk to her a few times each week. We keep eachother updated on everything. And when we do end up in the same state, its wonderful!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:33 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• pretty close, about a 45 minute drive to her house from mine.
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I live in Maine and so many of my best friends ever have moved away to other states. Now my friends are in Florida, Arizona, California, Connecticut, etc ... It is so hard for me to see them all move away from me, ugh!! At least the internet helps to keep in touch, but it's just not the same and I miss them SO much!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2011