My hair is falling so much after my pregnancy... I always wear my hair up... But still everywhere :( Is that normal after 8 months of having my baby? Advices?

DaniNico

Asked by DaniNico at 11:16 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Health

• It's normal. My hair broke off and was terrible for about 1 1/2 years after my daughter was born. I had to get it cut short. It was so dry and bad. But it came back finally.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:20 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It's NOT normal! That indicates deficiencies in Omega fatty acids, zinc, calcium, iron and vitamin C. Get yourself a good daily fish oil supplement (krill oil is good) and a good daily multivitamin immediately.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• it could be a sign of hypothyroidism..that is what got me in to the doctor and i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism :O
    jasmineb614

Answer by jasmineb614 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My DD just turned 1yo last month and I am still shedding a lot my recc would be to get some bloodwork(this I am getting done this week) done on yourself,get a haircut and stop wearing your hair up. Congrats on your lo. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 5, 2011