I thought the breakfast I had would curb that urge to puke.

Nope, I was wrong. Dry bagel and 4oz of orange juice, and morning sickness still kicked in.

Shouldve ate saltines.

Anyone else?

Ashleigh_17

Asked by Ashleigh_17 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try ginger snaps. Ginger is suppose to help with nausea, they always helped me.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Know how you feel. I had morning sickness with both my pregnancies. With the first one I lost 40 lbs in 3 months because it was so bad. This time I lost about 12 lbs. The only other difference is that with my first it went away after about 4 months. This time it went away but came back. Really kinda sucks. And nothing worked for me so I cant even give advice on it.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Ugh, you poor thing :( Nothing works for me this pregnancy, but those nasty, dry, peanut butter on crackers that come in a package used to help when I was pregnant with my son. I'd wake up, eat two of them, sit up, eat two more, stand up, eat the last two, then get up and have a real breakfast later on. I hope you get over it soon :) Mine was over at the end of the 1st trimester with my son, but this time I still have it at 33 weeks, but it isn't as bad as it was. I just have killer acid reflux now. Whew, the complaining felt good lol :) Maybe I should make a "venting" thread :) Good luck! And congrats, btw :)
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011