Why wouldnt she want me to be healthy and happy?

I am scheduled for gastric bypass surgery next month and my sister has just express to me yesterday she does not want me to get this done she is a big girl as well is me my feeling is she does not want me to lose the weight because there is competition involved in her eyes I love my sister I just am at the point where I need to be healthy for myself and the possibility to live longer for my children for expressing this to me she really hurt my feelings I understand her concerns of surgical procedures but I am looking at the longer out com

rinamomof2

Asked by rinamomof2 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Health

• My ex is like that the second he thinks someone is going to lose weight or get something before him then he thinks of ways to make it not happen do it do it for yourself and take care of you. I started losing weight because it helps me be more healthy and have a better quality of life Do what you have to do.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• wait so your sis is overweight too and she doesn't want you to get it because she knows you'll loose the weight faster if you get the procedure? if that's what you mean then get it anyway because it will help her loose weight as she tries to compete with you. and you want to help her out with that right, so i think use that whole competition thing she has going on as a leverage to help her get the body she wants too
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:35 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• oh rule number one tho, never play the guessing game. do not assume anything! do not assume WHY she doesn't want you to get it.
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2011