LOTS of women have told me that Diarrhea is NOT a sign of pregnancy but then several moms have told me it is, for sure! Did you experience Diarrhea during early pregnancy??

Last Thursday, June 30th i was having really bad abdominal pains, i had diarrhea and then also had it Friday. I was just fine Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. (didn't have a bowel movement at all those days) Then come today, Tuesday i have diarrhea and abdominal pains again. My husband and i have been trying to concieve and i know it sounds silly to ask the question "Am i pregnant?" Cuz noone on a internet site will know that before myself. lol BUT...when i was pregnant with my daughter, I never experienced Diarrhea when i got pregnant. So im just wondering if any other women experienced loose bowels when they first got pregnant or pregnant at all, just so i can see for myself what my odds are :-)

Question #2- I had my period June 13-15, so my expected period should be around July 13 which is next week. Even if i were pregnant, would it be too soon to have any kind of symptoms?

Thanks ahead of time ladies :-)

Mommy103110

Asked by Mommy103110 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Ask your doc.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You might have a "tummy bug" aka pregnant from a BJ. It can get you pregnant and irritate your bowels!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:28 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No but I was very bloated during early pregnancy.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It was the sure sign I was pregnant each time so yes I say it can be a sign. of course it can always be something else...good luck!
    maybaby22

Answer by maybaby22 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I dont think its a for sure sign but I had it bad throughout my pregnancy
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Sorry i forgot to mention that i havent had any other symptoms of having any kind of illness. But the reason i wonder if its too soon to show symptoms is because i have been feeling queezy over smells and certain foods, just like i did with my daughter so i was just hoping..but didnt wanna get my hopes up before asking you gals =]]
    Mommy103110

Comment by Mommy103110 (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• There is a stomach virus going around.

And, yes, it is too soon for pregnancy symptoms to show up.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• All i know is chile always gives me diarrhea....i'm pregnant alot!
    50andcounting

Answer by 50andcounting at 11:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I didn't have it when pregnant. But I did get symptoms right away. Before my missed period. I had sore breasts and was crampy. Good luck to you!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Certain foods/juices would set if off, but that's all I experienced. Talk to your doc, everyone is different. =]
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 11:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2011