Is your husband a good cook?

I have been married 21 years and my husband has always done the cooking. Not because I dont know how, but because he just loves to do it. He is always watching cooking shows or trying his own versions of recipes. He is also a BBQ master. Everything he cooks is delicious. I am very lucky. How about you?

maggiebgood

Asked by maggiebgood at 11:30 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• My husband is an excellent cook! He made carne sada for his and my DD birthday on Sunday and everyone said it's the best they've ever had.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 11:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• You are SO lucky!!! I have no idea if he is a good cook because he has never cooked!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• He loves to cook!. He just doesn't like cleaning up the mess.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I am blessed as well. He is by trade a 5star chef.........woohoo........my waistline hates him....LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• He cooks. When he does it is good. He is pretty good with grilling.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• My Dh loves to BBQ, and he cooks speggetti (his favorite), but I got the rest of the cooking. Just because thats my thing though...he is a great cook. He just doesnt care to do it. His daughter is an amazing cook too. My skills are okay...not bad, not great...just okay. So he always like when his daughter makes something for him with her skills...LOL. Doesnt happen often enough though.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yes he is, but so am I.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• absolutley not lol he cooks eggs in the microwave
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• He likes to say he messes it up every time he cooks, but he is actually quite good. I just wish I could get him to do it more often.
    KolaT

Answer by KolaT at 11:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Yes, he is. His "range" was pretty narrow until about two years ago, when I went back to school and he became the SAHD. He learned very fast though. Now, his meatloaf is better than mine! And it turned out that it was a good thing he did know how to cook because he's had some health issues lately that require a very healthy diet, and he's been able to manage that very well.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:37 AM on Jul. 5, 2011