Is your marriage a 100%/100% union?

or do you feel its a bit lopsided?

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Some days I think it's lopsided. But for the most part it is 100/100
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• 100%
    KolaT

Answer by KolaT at 11:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Nope. My hubby controls everything. And we both know it. LOL. But I like him to be the man so it works.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:36 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• He thinks it is 100/100, but we both know I rule the roost. j/k
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Ours is definitely lopsided. I do all the housework, cooking, laundry, grocery shopping, and most of the childcare. He works so that it has to be that way, unfortunately! He does make the money and pay all the bills and manages the money(one I could never do!).
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 11:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• it's totally off, he works all day and I am home with the kids.. the house isn't always clean, I don't cook every meal and i hate washing dishes by hand so he helps out where we need it. Our oldest starts school this year which will free up a ton of time to get the house taken care of (i hope) and make it more even. I may actually be able to afford child care for my youngest so I can get a minimum wage job here in town or by my oldest's school.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• When I was in a relationship it was 150 me and 50 him he was lazy and selfish and only used people now if I get into another relationship I am not getting in if its not equal.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• He's more the organizer and planner. But I veto things if I disagree on something. So it's 100/100 - but ultimately I have the final say if I have a strong opinion. But most of the time, he gets it right & I let him feel more in control.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• 100/100 we balance eachother out perfectly!
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• For the most part, yes it is. Although with his poor health, it doesn't feel like it at times.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2011