Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can you recommend a cheap homeowner's policy for a rental property?

Answer Question

Asked by MLM0503 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 15 (2,262 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • any honestly. we pay the insurance on the house and it is less than 70 a month but we own the home, when we rented we paid less than 35 with our multi policy savings from state farm.

    Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

  • Well State Farm is charging me 973 a year!

    Comment by MLM0503 (original poster) at 1:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

  • I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for. Do you need homeowner's insurance or renter's insurance? I'm paying State Farm under $200 a year for renter's insurance.

    Answer by katiemomNY at 10:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

  • Comparison shop?

    Answer by tasches at 5:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.