Should i be worried about hubby's new friend?

she works with him and lives right across the street, which i just found out today. the past couple weeks hubby has refused to kiss or hug me outside claiming pda, usually he is always groping up on me. so today he wanted to walked down town to get my cigarettes and she went with him. his excuse is he wants to exercise more and hates going alone. we have 3 kids and no one to watch them so i cant go all the time. she came over after he got off work at 7 am and just glared at me and made kinda of "humpf" sound when i gave hubby a kiss and hug before they left. she didnt even want to meet me but i demanded it. i read the text she sent and she said "i dont want to meet your wife why should i?"

after they got back, took them 2 hrs when normally it takes him an hour, he complained how slow she is. so i suggested he add a friend of mine on fb and go running, walking, biking with her. she is training for a marathon and has said many times she wants someone to go exercising with her, to keep her motivated. i met her through a mutual friend. hubby got mad and said that im controlling and that i dont want him to have female friends, please note this friend of mine is single and very attractive and i have no problem with him exercising with him. i dont like the girl he went with this morning, not sure what it is but i just dont trust her. after seein who she is, i realized she is the woman who is ALWAYS watching our house from her balcony.
do you think im being controlling? or being jealous? thoughts, opinions, advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Wow, I would be worried and would sit with dh and speak to him about it, knowing me I would talk to her too. I would give her a high five in the face!! Lol, but really you need to talk to your man and see what the deal is, and if he doesnt want to be together anymore or is having feelings with this woman (bitch) then be strong and go about your way. She may just have a crush on him, and is giving him attention that he is craving and he is feeding into it. But there are alot of "red flags" and I would be concerned. Realtionships are not easy, and communtcation is key. So is trust, and if that is out the window so is the realtionship
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• that sounds like a lot of red flags to me....
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I knew a woman in a similar situation. Not that I'm suggesting this but she went up to the woman and said she needed to back off or if she was dumb enough to get with a married man, understand that has kids and he would spend next x number of years paying child support so her life would be affected too. Then she told her husband to knock off his teenage bullshit and grow up or start packing. Again, not advocating this but I think you need to have a serious talk with your DH. There are a ton of red flags. He is acting like a guy with a crush and she is acting like a skank flirting with him. Time for an intervention.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• If something isn't going on already, it sounds like it soon will be.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Wow... I would be a crazy bitch over that! No freaking way would my DH be going anywhere with her after all those "red flags". I am not a jealous person at all, and DH has female friends that he jokes around with all the time... It doesnt bother me. However, if I was in this situation?!? hellll no!!! Good luck with everything... sit your man down and figure out whats going on there...
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 11:51 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• that does sound a bit weird... she was angry that she had to meet you? I would have a hard time trusting her as well!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:45 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Time to remind the bitch that hubby has a wife, who is NOT going to tollerate her bs, and she had better back off and stay far, far away from him unless she wants to go to "fist city"!!
    Anonymous

• continued.... and time to remind hubby he HAS a wife! I'd also tell him "what is good for the gander is good for the goose" and how would he like it if you started showing interest in some young, studly hottie (or a guy who is everything dh is not!). Maybe if the shoe was on the other foot dh would see how it feels and realize how inapproprate his friendship with this person is!
    Anonymous

• Sounds like she's a bitch, what was up with that text?
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:44 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• He is sleeping or going to sleep with her! You need to find out whats going on ASAP!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:54 AM on Jul. 5, 2011