Something disturbing I read

I read this on another site that I belong to and found it to be very disturbing and wanted your opinions. I don't know the age of the child but where it was located looks to be between 2 and 5 years old.  Thanks

How can I tell my daughter I hate her and want nothing to do with her? My daughter has stolen from me, physically and verbally abused me to the point when i had to have my foot amputated from the time she heaved the fridge and slammed it down onto my foot (it got badly broken and infected). She's also nearly stabbed me 3 times but I've been lucky enough to avoid each time. I have NEVER provoked her.I don't know why, but from past experiences it's due to alcohol and drug abuse, which i have spent £1000 on Rehab for her. I have tried to control my daughter and have always treated her properly. She has been brought up in a middle-class home with me supporting many of her decisions and she's always had many friends and good grades in school. I've always tried to love and forgive her but after all this time, I can't bear to turn the other cheek anymore. My daughter is now 16 and has been abusing me since she was 10. So, how can I tell my daughter I hate her and want nothing to do with her?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• My daughter is now 16 and has been abusing me since she was 10.

This shows how old she is.  It sounds like the mom needs help.  )c:

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• uhhhhhhhhh, sounds pretty bad but I have been there, with my step daughter, it has been really bad at times we are trying to worlk things out but it can really get to a human at times GL
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 12:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Mom needs counseling and daughter needs rehab.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• She says her daughter is 16. I would just advise her to not tell her daughter that she hates her but to try something different. Next time she abuses her call the cops. Just because she's 16 doesn't mean she can't go to juvie or maybe one of the bootcamp for teens places. If she tells her she hates her her daughter could get more violent. Also suggest counceling.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• sounds to me like mom needs help and needs to put dd somewere to get help. not rehab but help. and im sorry about ur friend i hope she will be ok and recover fast.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Hope your friend is okay (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• OH sorry I did read the age after I went back and reread the whole thing again; I am having problems concentrating right now a friend of ours was in a terrible car accident and we are concerned about her. Sorry about that.
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2011