Cheated and got away with it?

Has anyone ever cheated on their spouse and got away with it? If you did how long were you cheating on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Is this something you are striving for?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Is it national cheating question day?? Or just boredom at its best?

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:11 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• No, because if I started to have feeling for someone else, I would tell my dh about those feelings and work from there. If you cheat, you dont need to be in a commited realtionship.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• It is troll day. That is for sure.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• I personally believe if you're going to cheat you need to get out of the relationship first. All you will do with cheating is hurt everyone involved. Including yourself. I mean is it really getting away with it if everytime your partner goes to touch you and you're tormented by thoughts of the other person? And if you aren't tormented or you don't feel guilty then you need to leave your current partner because you don't love them.

Now to answer your question directly NO I have never cheated and honestly I never would. I made a commitment to be faithful to my husband and I've done so for over 6 yrs with no problem or thought about cheating. Why would I start now.

HOWEVER I personally think that all couples (both partners individually) should have a list of 3 or so celeberties that they could sleep with and it not be considered cheating. lol
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:16 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Why are you putting your input if you can't answer the question? And this isn't about me this is about my sister who has been cheating on her husband for four years and just told me about it. Call me a troll because I ask a question. WOW!!!! Whose the troll now?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Am I missing something? I just logged on and I thought this was an honest question and it seems like everyone had a really bad attitude this morning. Just because you have never cheated or so you might want us to believe, doesn't mean you have to jump all over someone who asks a question about it. I personally have never cheated on someone but I don't think anyone who has deserves to be looked down on.

Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• This is like the 5th question about cheating this morning. All anon. So you can see why trolls are a nuisance. They ruin it for legit questions.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:19 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i could have got away with it with my ex but i felt so guilty i just had to tell. it was a mistake. we stayed together but it was horrible of me to tell. i ended up breaking up with him a couple months later..cheating imo is for those who aren't happy
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• This is a legit question. Why would I do it under my real username. so I can be bashed? People ask about periods or anal sex anon are they trolls? You "women" really need to grow up. You are acting like children. If you don't like the damn question then why respond. This is here for advice and all I get is bashed. Now I know why I don't like females. Because most of you act like bitches.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2011