Im tryin to have my third baby, but it seems like the more i try n hope, the more my hopes are give up n im so upset because i want 1 now but dnt kno wat 2 do?

we r tryin for another baby but it seems lik evertime we try our hopes r up, n lik we cant do it help plz

Mrs.Shelton069

Asked by Mrs.Shelton069 at 12:14 PM on Jul. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• the secret is.. do NOT try!! That's how I always get pregnant.. and how I'm pregnant now. Just keep having sex but don't make it a job :)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• RELAX!!! And good luck! :-)
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 12:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i tried for a while to have another baby and was convinced I could no longer have any more kids then boom I found out I was pregnant not long after that
    THAT_GURL

Answer by THAT_GURL at 1:05 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• echoing above posters... relax... the stress and anxiety surrounding this issue upsets the balance of your endocrine system and thus hormones. in addition, i have known of several people who were told they could not have children after a battery of tests and did - one common factor for many is actually a cleansing - for my cousin (and her husband who between them had fertility issues) it was a Chinese mushroom tea they were drinking for health. for me, I started a regimen of apple cider vinegar and honey for health reasons - and them whammo - after several years of frequent non-protected sex with no conception, AND just deciding it was ok if I wasn't able to conceive, here comes baby (I had him at age 41 - no fertility treatments of any kind). it may or may not happen, but the best thing you can do for yourself and any future child is to take care of your physical and mental health.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• Don't give up. Every month that goes by seems more endless and barren as the next but...follow the advice of the smart ladies before me. Try to relax! I am hoping that will help my husband and I conceive as well. Good luck!! :)
    Kgalli

Answer by Kgalli at 8:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2011

• i understand how you feel and it does get frustrating. Try to relax dont stress out ..when i got pregnant with my daughter i stopped trying because i was so frustrated and tired of getting negative tests. Then one day taa-daa I was pregnant. I have been trying to take a break but thats impossible for me right now. i think about it on a daily. S o i understand where your frustration..im sending baby dust your way :)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 8:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2011