l need a father 4 my child

becky939

Asked by becky939 at 6:27 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in General Parenting

• What in the world is that question suppose to mean? He has a father(sperm donor),do you mean he needs a Dad?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• there are many wonderful children who grow up healthy and independent who do not have fathers. Just be the best mother you can be and the child will be fine. If there isn't a grandfather or uncle who can be a father-figure to the child then maybe there is a neighbor or teacher or someone at church who can be a male roled mentor to the child.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:47 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Ya know, I have 2 daughters that I raised on my own. I am not saying their Dad wasn't in the picture, but I did it alone. They were absolutely great in school, both graduated with honors and have moved on to be great young ladies. All you can give him is your best and all he can learn to do is give his best. Men and Women alike can raise children alone to have wonderful children. You will be proud of yourself if this is what happens for you, I know I am proud of myself
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• So go on dates.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Where are their biologiacal one/s?
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Good luck.
    Americanmom483

Answer by Americanmom483 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• www.EHarmony.com
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• your child has a father. what you need is a daddy.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:08 AM on Jul. 16, 2008