Do you think Jesus could have been gay?

beforeyou get all upset this is a LEGIT Question and NOT meant for drama... look at the facts .. he hung out with all those guys all the time NEVER had girlfriend.. never had any kids.. it is very possible this man (yes i belive he was just a man but theat my own belief) WAS gay! what do you think? PLEASE KEEP THIS CIVIL LADIES!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• always a possiblitie i think. Who knows you dont get to choose if your gay or not so why should we assume they could choose how they felt back then.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• lol...Who knows?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Oh my. No I don't But I'm not going to tell you are evil. The question made me giggle. I can see where it comes from. But wait the bashing will begin. *sigh*
    oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• No i don't. Why would he make marriage for a man and woman then contradict himself? Those guys were his disciples, he was their teachers, so that when he was crucified, they were there to help keep his message going. another thing to think about is maybe "hanging out" with them also kept him from the temptation. Jesus was perfect and pure, and to have sex with someone would make him unpure, therefore not perfect, so dieing for us would be for nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Just because you're gay doesn't mean you HAVE to have sex.

Don't some people believe that being gay is "okay" unless you act upon it? Then it becomes a sin?

*shrug* I dunno.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:49 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• How do you not expect bashing with this type of question? You dont believe in Him, Yet you feel its right to make a joke about Him, for your convinience.
    Can you not put two and two together?.
    Read the bible.
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 11:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• While I think your question is legit and possible (because anything IS), I think anyone religious who believes in Christ would recognize he was here on the earth for a short period of his life to spread the word about God and to sacrifice his life as a ransom in return for our sins. He wasn't here to get it on with ladies-- OR men. He went 40 days without food. If you believe in him as the son of God, as a perfect man here to fulfill prophecies and a purpose, then no, you wouldn't even consider homosexuality as a possibility.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 12:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• So every man who has male friends, isn't married, and has no kids is gay?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• No. Jesus was without sin. Homosexuality is a sin. He was not gay.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Never considered it. I actually think he was married.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2008