Can a seven year old have pimples? My son has a little "pimple" on his nose. I've never thought that can happen at this age.

Raquel274

Asked by Raquel274 at 11:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Health

• i'm sure it can, my son is 8 and i looked at his face last night and he's breaking out. not in hives or rashes but pimples. so i believe it can. you know they say everyone grow at different rates. not saying he's starting puberty but he may be an early bird instead of waiting til 13 he may start at 11 ya know. good luck with that, lol
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 11:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yes, my son started at 7 with a pimple here and there. i think it is totally normal. it is not like the puberty yrs where they get 4to5 at a time.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 11:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I just saw a pimple on my 7 year old daughter's cheek, so I guess it can happen that young!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Mine did. It has to do with the fat in the milk
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 1:37 AM on Dec. 21, 2008