I can't change my profile picture!!!! Help!

I have been trying for a few days now. I've done everything that I am supposed to do. I select the picture and then click preview pic. It acts like it's loading but then does nothing. It stops and still has the old picture. I have tried saving it, refreshing it, previewing it, and still nothing!

jacysmomma

Asked by jacysmomma at 11:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi jacysmomma,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your avatar.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'm sure the team has figured this out for you by now, but it's my guess that the picture you are using isn't one that works. Make sure it says .jpg or .gif
    Hope it gets working for you.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 2:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• actually they haven't figured it out for me. it dfoes say .jpg. it just won't load. And when I tried uploading new pics it just takes me to my homepage.
    jacysmomma

Answer by jacysmomma at 11:01 AM on Dec. 17, 2008